- Indian Council for Agricultural Research (ICAR)
Indian Council for Agricultural Research (ICAR)
- Union Minister of Agriculture is the ex-officio President of the ICAR Society
- Secretary, Department of Agricultural Research and Education, Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India and Director General, ICAR is the Principal Executive Officer of the Council
- Deputy Directors-General
- Additional Secretary (DARE) and Secretary (ICAR)
- Additional Secretary and Financial Advisor
- Assistant Directors-General
- Plan, Undertake, Coordinate and Promote Research and Technology Development for Sustainable Agriculture.
- Aid, Impart and Coordinate Agricultural Education to enable Quality Human Resource Development.
- Frontline Extension for technology application, adoption, knowledge management and capacity development for Agri-based rural development.
- Policy, Cooperation and Consultancy in Agricultural Research, Education & Extension