The International Pepper Community (IPC), an intergovernmental organization consist of pepper producing countries under the United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (UNESCAP) will celebrate the 50th anniversary of its establishment this year on April 16 (Saturday)
. To celebrate this milestone, the IPC has planned number of programmes and activities among others the photography competition to commemorate IPC’s 50 years journey as one of the lead organizations for the global pepper industry.
The Shift and Sustainability of the Pepper Industry
(Identity, Community, Collaboration, Future and Thrive)
Open to all contestants of the IPC Member Countries aged 18 to 50 years by 31 December 2021.
Participants must Follow/Subscribe and Like one of IPC Social Media:
Contestants are limited only to individuals (i.e. no groups and companies).
The winner will receive a cash price of USD500 and will be announced at the celebration of the 50th IPC Anniversary and International Pepper Day on 16 April 2022. All entries will be exhibited on the IPC website.
All entries must include:
31 March 2022
- Maximum of 5 photos per participants
- Minimum resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels
- File name format: Participantname_country_Photocaption
- 100-300 words text explanation of the photo submitted
- A brief CV of the author and contact information
Submit your sets of Photos by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject IPC 50th Photography Competition
By submitting, contestants/participants agree to the copyright of the winning entry will be transferred to IPC. IPC retains the right to adjust the winning entry if and as deemed necessary.
Copyrights & Usage Rights:
- All sets of Photos complying to the Terms and Conditions are presented to the jury which would consist of key person of the IPC member countries.
- The IPC has the rights to decline any submission without further explanation. The decision made by the jury and the IPC is final and there is no legal entitlement against it. Submission past the deadline will not be acknowledged.
- All submission must be in entirety authentic work of the participants. Any claim of plagiarism will warrant the submission to be disqualified. Winner of the competition will sign copyright release form of sets of Photos.
- The winner will sign copyright release form thus shifting the ownership and copyright of the sets of Photos to the International Pepper Community.
- The sets of Photos will be utilized in commercial or non-commercial used on any media or platform by the International Pepper Community for undisclosed period of time.